Friday, January 13, 2012

Family Time




I need to remind myself how precious family time is. My children are not always going to be this young and eager for attention. The other night Taylor and Cooper made these posters and posted them around the house. The posters advertise "game night" They also cleared the dinner table and got out a game.

Had they asked for a game we probably would have done something quick, or told them that we would another day, but they went through so much effort.

As we were playing it was a lot of fun laughing and spending time together. These are the moments that I remember at the end of the week. Not facebook, not web serving, not shipping or doing chores. I need to cherish these special family moments.

2 comments:

Diane Robison said...

You are so right

heidijogoody said...

I totally agree. I think sometimes we get too busy in our stuff to just stop and enjoy them, we always talk about how they grow so fast so we need to just sit back and enjoy them while we can.