Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Independant Cooper

Cooper is soo independant lately. He wants to do everything all by himself like a big boy. He will not let me buckle him. When he goes potty, he shuts the door and does not want me to help him. Today we took him to the doctors office. It was so cute to see what a big boy he was. He did everything the doctor asked, and then they did a nebulizer breathing treatment on him and he sat so still and held it himself right up to his nostrils. He did that for over 5 minutes until the treatment was done.

I have been slightly concerned about him lately. She is showing a few signs of his heart weakening. Last night he was moaning and tossing and turning in the night. I brought him in my bed and I could hear his breathing sound pretty strained. I instantly though that it was a sickness or his heart was having problems. I made a doc appointment in the morning and brought him in and it turns out that it was his asthma. He was having an asthma attack. I can't beleive that I TOTALLY forgot that Cooper has asthma. It never occured to me to get out the nebulizer. Yikes!

1 comment:

Diane Robison said...

Poor baby. I hope he feels better soon!